Lip Smacking Foodie Tours in golf cart
“Four magnificent hours in the peace of the small Roman streets with our eco-friendly and quiet golf cart, touching all the most important attractions of Rome with our unique and engaging style, combining the visit to the real Roman market to taste the delicacies of the local cuisine.”
Lip smaking foodie tours in Golf Cart
Listen to me!
Four magnificent hours in the peace of the small Roman streets with our eco-friendly and quiet golf cart, touching all the most important attractions of Rome with our unique and engaging style, combining the visit to the real Roman market to taste the delicacies of the local cuisine.
3 hours discovering the real Rome by golf cart.
Our first three hours will be dedicated to Rome, we will visit Piazza di Spagna, Trevi Fountain, the Pincio terrace with the unforgettable view of the historical back of the city, Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Navona, Piazza Venezia, and the Capitoline Hill with the breathtaking view of the Roman Forum (The ancient city of Rome) until we reach the Colosseum. We will travel through the small streets accessible only by golf cart, sharing with you curiosities about the Roman aristocratic families of the 1500s, their lavish palaces among secret courtyards and fountains, captivated by all these hidden treasures right behind the highlights of the city of Rome, all this only available by golf cart.
Now it’s time to eat.
The last hour will be spent in one of the most authentic markets of Rome, Testaccio, where we will stop at two stands, the fried food stand and finish with the cheese and ham stand;
At the first stand, we will taste Roman supplì (rice balls filled with buffalo mozzarella and ragù), fried zucchini flowers, and, if available, the authentic star of Roman street food, artichokes alla giudia. During the tasting, we will explain the origins of this city food and many small culinary curiosities.
The next stop will be at the majesty of 24-month-old Parma ham, which we will combine with ricotta from the Roman countryside and organic buffalo mozzarella produced in the Roman countryside. We will add truffle salami and spicy salami with a bit of Roman white pizza, essential to accompany these delicacies.
Of course, between the first and second stand, we might also stop to taste a good glass of local wine… if you come with me to my friend’s, you can do that, uuuuuuu delicious!
At the end of this little adventure, we will take you back to your hotel or if you prefer, we can leave you in the historic center, as you wish.
- Pick from your hotel
- Rome Highlights By golf Cart
- Exclusive Priavate Tour in Golf cart
- Market Food Experience
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Pick from your hotel
- The Palace of the Margani Family (only available with the Rome Golf Cart Tour)
- Theatre of Marcellus (an antique Opera House)
- Capitoline Hill and the beautiful panorama of The Roman Forum
- The Pantheon
- The Trevi Fountain
- The Spanish Square
- Navona Square
- The Colosseum Driver by & Stop
- Transfer Back to your hotel
Market Food Experience
- Supplì stuffed with ragu and fried buffalo mozzarella with toasted bread crust
- Fried cheese and pepper supplì with toasted bread crust
- Super artichoke Roman style fried open like a rose, Roman tradition
- Glass of local white or red Testaccio wine from local wineries
- Abundant tasting per person of 24 months aged Parma ham
- Organic Roman ricotta from the Roman countryside
- White pizza made in the oven with oil and salt
- Buffalo mozzarella
- Expert local English-speaking Driver Guide
- Private tour 3 hours to ensure a customized, intimate experience
- Market Food Experience One our
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
What’s not included