Full day tour & Mamma Allegra Lunch at Home In Golf Cart
“Our best full day golf cart tour with lunch at Mamma Allegra’s house. A unique experience for an unforgettable day!”
Full Day Tour & Mamma Allegra Lunch
Listen to me!
Our best full day golf cart tour with lunch at Mamma Allegra’s house. A unique experience for an unforgettable day. We meet at your hotel. Starting from Pincio’s balcony to enjoy the breathtaking view of Rome’s historic center, then moving to Piazza del Popolo, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Venezia, Palazzo Borghese, Piazza Navona, and Palazzo del Principe Orsini, Via Giulia and the Campo di Fiori market, Trevi Fountain and of course the colossus.
In the golf cart, we will tell you the history of every street, palace, fountain, and monument we encounter along our route. Traveling through the city’s veins, far from the chaotic streets of the capital, quietly with our eco-friendly golf cart, we will guide you through the narrow streets where only we can enter.
Lunch at Allegra’s.
It’s not a restaurant, nor a tavern or a bistro, but Allegra’s home, our home! We share with you our space, the intimacy of a real Roman house in the historic center of the Jewish quarter. Allegra will cook for you traditional Roman cuisine, starting from an Italian appetizer, a choice among three traditional first courses, salad, fruit, and why not a bit of limoncello.
After lunch, on the way back to your hotel, we will also visit a small part of the characteristic Jewish quarter, the Theater of Marcellus, the view of Tiber Island, and the monumental portico of Q. Metellus.
A fun and light tour in a golf cart, suitable for all ages! Especially for families with children thanks to the uniqueness of our fully open golf carts.
In short, a unique experience aboard our golf cart and also lunch at our home.
- Pick up From your Hotel
- The beautiful and characteristic Jewish ghetto (only available with the Rome Golf Cart Tour)
- Piazza Margana that dates back to the Medieval Roman Period- start of the 1300s ( only available with the Rome Golf Cart Tour)
- Small maze-like alleys and streets in the historical city centre, bakers, shoemakers, antique doorways and so much more! ( only available with the Rome Golf Cart Tour)
- The Palace of the Margani Family (only available with the Rome Golf Cart Tour)
- Theatre of Marcellus (an antique Opera House)
- Capitoline Hill and the beautiful panorama of
- The Roman Forum
- The Pantheon
- The Trevi Fountain
- The Spanish Square
- Navona Square
- The Colosseum
- Lunch at Mamma Allegra’s
- Transfer Back to your hotel
- Rome Highlights
- Expert local English-speaking Driver Guide
- Private tour to ensure a customized, intimate experience
- Mamma Allegra Lunch Experience
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop Off
What’s not included
- Any Extras