Incredible 4 hours in a Golf cart
“Immerse yourself in a 4-hour journey through the veins of the eternal city, Rome. Thanks to our eco-friendly golf carts, experience a tour far from the hustle and bustle, navigating through the belly of the Renaissance city.”
Incredible 4 hours in a Golf Cart
Listen to me!
Immerse yourself in a 4-hour journey through the veins of the eternal city, Rome. Thanks to our eco-friendly golf carts, experience a tour far from the hustle and bustle, navigating through the belly of the Renaissance city. Wander among the most beautiful courtyards and palaces, reaching all the highlights with our unique style, surprising you at every turn as we touch on the most beautiful squares, monuments, and fountains of Rome.
Spend 4 light hours in the small, lively streets full of life and curiosity, visiting the real Rome – the Rome of the Romans. Explore the characteristic shops and bakeries of the historic center on a tour that will give you the opportunity to optimize your stay in Rome, comforted by our top new and sustainable golf carts.
We meet you at your hotel and then finish wherever you wish to be dropped off. Our driver-guide will lead you, providing historical and cultural insights about each monument, square, and fountain, and will give you time to walk around, snap some photos, or why not, grab a delicious gelato.
This is a dynamic and flexible tour, requiring little walking and accessible even for those in wheelchairs. It’s suitable for families, individuals & seniors with limited mobility, with every stop being just a few meters from all the highlights.
During our golf cart tour, we can also offer you a taste of Rome’s delicious street food if you desire a quality, local snack.
We will visit all the major attractions of Rome but also many small streets and squares available only by golf cart. Here’s our itinerary:
– Panoramic stop from the terrace of Villa Borghese Park (only accessible by golf cart) for a view of the city.
– Piazza del Popolo
– Piazza di Spagna
– Trevi Fountain
– Piazza Navona
– Piazza and alleys of 1500s Rome with historic fountains, palaces & courtyards
– Drive by the Pantheon
– St. Ignatius Church with its breathtaking 1600s frescoes
– The ancient Opera Theater and Piazza Margana, accessible only by golf cart
– Drive by Circo Massimo and stop at the Colosseum
Tour’s highlight & Itinerary
- Pick up at your hotel by private driver who will bring you from Rome to Orvieto
- Visit of the wine area of Umbria and the hilly city of Orvieto
- Visit of Orvieto with your Driver Guide
- Limovan Mercedes equipped with dual air – conditioning
- Tour coordinator for the whole day
- Professional English-speaking Driver/guide
- Transfer by a comfortable Mercedes limovan equipped with dual air-conditioning.
- Private tour to ensure a customized, intimate experience.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off We can start and end your tour at your hotel
What’s not included
- Lunch and any eventual extras.
- Wine tasting €35 per person. (Optional)