Full day tour amazing Rome & top lunch at Mamma Allegra Home Limovan
“A wonderful day among the wonders of the eternal city & lunch at Mamma Allegra’s home in the heart of Rome to taste Roman dishes in the home of a true Roman.”
Full-day limovan tour of Rome's wonders
Listen to me!
A wonderful day among the wonders of the eternal city & lunch at Mamma Allegra’s home in the heart of Rome to taste Roman dishes in the home of a true Roman.
Our style suits all those who want to approach our city with a well-planned, fresh & light tour.
Pampered in our Limovan Mercedes van, we will touch the most beautiful attractions but also the pompous buildings of the Renaissance city.
Your driver guide will explain everything you will visit with the unique style that distinguishes our company, friendly and prepared for any question and flexible for every need.
Punctually, we will pick you up at your accommodation to start the tour and then take you wherever you want at the end of our service.
Here’s what we will see:
- Starting from the Spanish Steps to admire the view of the staircase and Rome slowly awakening.
- Piazza del Popolo and its Egyptian obelisk.
- Piazza Venezia with the monument dedicated to the unification of Italy.
- The Capitoline Hill decorated by Michelangelo with an unforgettable view over all of ancient Rome, you will never forget this!
- The ancient opera theater (Teatro Marcello) right next to the beginning of the Jewish quarter.
- Every time we stop, we will give you explanations about the monuments, squares, fountains, and many little curiosities that will make your tour unique and very engaging.
- Piazza Navona and the splendid Fountain of the Four Rivers.
- Obviously, the Trevi Fountain, to throw a coin as tradition wants.
Lunch at Allegra’s place.
It’s not a tavern, not a restaurant, not a bistro, but we open our home to show you the kitchen and the dining room and share with you our culinary tradition.
Allegra is an excellent cook, she loves pasta, sauce, and many Roman delicacies, the Italian-style appetizer just as we do when we invite relatives or friends to our home.
We resume the tour with a stop at the Colosseum, with explanations and illustrations we will make you understand the genius and also the brutality of our Roman ancestors, you can take photos from a panoramic corner outside the Colosseum and walk around the amphitheater. (For this stop, we do not include entrance and private tour inside)
We finish with a small walk behind the Campo de’ Fiori market, walking along Via Giulia among the most beautiful streets of 16th-century Rome, visiting inns and historic Roman buildings.
We return to the hotel at the end of the service.
The Limovan is equipped with air conditioning & fresh water available for our guests, suitable for the streets of Rome.
The driver & guide is a deep connoisseur of all the streets of the historic center and many curiosities for a unique and special service, we speak fluent English.
- Pick up From your Hotel
- Theatre of Marcellus (an antique Opera House)
- Capitoline Hill and the beautiful panorama of The Roman Forum
- The Trevi Fountain
- The Spanish Square
- Navona Square
- The Colosseum
- Venezia Square
- Emmanuel Monument Drive by
- Ancient Piramid of Caio Cestius
- Old Appian Way Drive by
- Ancient Rome City Walls
- Pincio Hill “ Amazing over view of the City
- Lunch at Mamma Allegra’s
- Transfer Back to your hotel
- Lunch at Mamma Allegra’s
- Professional English-speaking Driver/guide
- Private tour to ensure a customized, intimate experience.
- Transport by a comfortable Mercedes limovan equipped with dual air -conditioning
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off We can start and end your tour at your hotel
What’s not included
- Any Extras